From October 12-15th, the 41st Annual International Conference on Deep Foundations is happening right in the very heart of it, New York, New York. The event is taking place at the Times Square Marriott Marquis and the friendly IDEAL team will be at booth #918.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re interested in foundations or if you just like free gifts and nice people.
If you haven’t signed up or you’re unsure whether or not you should attend, here’s “9 Great Reasons to Attend this Conference”, from dfi.org. We hope to see you there!
9 Great Reasons to Attend this Conference
1. Share international experiences with worldwide experts.
2. Interact with the largest gathering of practitioners specializing in cutting-edge technologies for deep foundations, seepage control and remediation.
3. Receive an update on dam and levee design, construction and QC/QA guidance for controlling, collecting and safely discharging seepage and learn best practices in dam and levee safety risk assessment and management while finding out the latest in research on internal erosion and piping mechanisms.
4. Learn about planning and mitigation, design and construction, project delivery, communication and training, incorporation of emerging technology, data management, risk and liability and advancements for deep foundation and earth retention systems.
5. Hear about DFI’s global initiatives and research to promote safety, quality, durability and sustainability in the geotechnical and deep foundation industry
6. Participate in technical sessions that include planning approaches, quality control, instrumentation and data collection and management.
7. Explore the Exhibit Hall featuring specialty services of 120+ companies.
8. Attend one or more of DFI’s 21 technical committee and working group meetings to engage in state-of-the-practice activities and future planning.
9. Make the most of your time in New York City — attend DFI’s Annual Conference and enjoy the city that never sleeps!